My name is Jan Krňávek and I have been working in the IT industry over 14 years.
I design and develop the advance webpage and intranet applications created in the programming language Python and Django framework.
I create a customer software from its design through development to final deployment at the customer place, including training.
I have a technical and economic university degree and therefore I can look at your problem from both business and technical point of view.
In my work, I like to use the principles of minimalism.
I speak Czech, English and I have the basics of German.
Currently, I am located in city Brno, in the Czech Republic.
My software developer skills
- Python 2, 3
- Django CMS
- Django Rest Framework
- Html5, CSS, Bootstrap 3 /4
- Jupyter Notebook
- Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn, NLTK
- Git, Docker
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Confluence
- Framework Android, Java, Kotlin
My sysadmin skills
I have long term experience with these services.
- OS Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016
- OS Linux Redhat, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu
- design middle size network using mostly Mikrotik or Cisco products
- Apache (with PHP, mod_wsgi, HTTPS, etc.)
- Nginx (with PHP, uWSGI, HTTPS, HTTP2, etc.)
- Postgresql, Mysql, Redis
- Kvm and libvirt, Xen, Vmware
- DNS, FTP, FTPs
Trainings and certifications
System and network administrator
- Basics of Linux administration
- Linux advanced administration
- BGP routing
- OS Redhat Cluster Suite
- Administration of Apache Tomcat
- IPv6 networking
- KVM virtualization
- Postfix and DNS administration
- Udacity AWS Cloud Architect Nanodegree
- Introduction into Python
- Advanced programing in Python
- Designing RESTful API
- Programming with Django
- Udacity Android Developer Nanodegree
- Udacity Developing Android Apps with Kotlin
Machine learning and data science
- Datacamp Data science basics (Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Jupyter, data cleaning / preparation / selection)
- Datacamp Machine learning with Python
- Udacity Fintech Machine learning
- Udacity Intro to TensorFlow for Deep Learning
- Udacity Data Analyst Nanodegree
- Introduction into Photoshop
- Digital marketing basics (SEO, PPC)
- Atlassian Jira administration
- Atlassian Confluence administration
I can work for you as a Contractor / Freelancer.
I prefer a remote project-based job (telecommute) as a Contractor / Freelancer.
For my work I like using Skype, phone calls, git, issue tracker e.g. Atlassian Jira, Confluence.
I am willing to travel to an employer place as needed on an occasional basis.
You can reach me at “hanz.krnavek AT gmail.com”
More info about me at my next webpages: